A SINGLE CONTACT POINT FOR ALL PHASES.Our experience has led us to conclude that a process which is fully performed and controlled in-house is the best solution for our customers. The convenience of having a single interlocutor, the guarantee of full control of the quality of our product.
- Careful selection of the raw materials. The company's production cycle begins with the purchase and testing of the raw material: Marble, Granit, Quartz, Basalt, Lava stone, Slate, Travertine and Onyx.
- Cutting. The selected blocks are then sent to our sawmill which carries out the sawing according to our precise instructions. After being sawn, the slabs are coded by applying a bar-code label.
- Checks. Before being put on sale, the slabs are processed as requested by the customer (polished, smoothed, satin-finished, brushed and flamed, brushed and treated with water-jet, etc.). At the end of the processing cycle, an operator adds the slabs to the database, reporting any colour abnormality or surface flaw. A digital camera takes a picture of each single slab and automatically stores them in a special server so as to have the entire warehouse under control, slab by slab, with relative measurements and flaws.
- Online warehouse. Warehouse availability can be viewed via PC and smart-phone so as to allow online operational management (orders, shipments, etc.). Thanks to daily updates, customers can always find all the available materials.
FINISHES EXPAND THE OFFER AND COMPLEMENT THE SERVICE.
Finishes are also part of our production cycle: a service that expands our offer, made possible thanks to many years of experience.The slabs can be customised with the following finishes:
- Mastic filling
- Transparent resin filling
We also rely on selected partners for special finishes on request and the work is supervised by our qualified staff. Thanks to this, we can provide a truly comprehensive service and offer an additional benefit to those who choose our company.